I came across this recipe about 5 years ago and never looked further. It is pretty amazing and has turned out every time I’ve made it (despite the few times it cracked on top, but I just covered it with cherry topping and it made no difference )
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Put into the pan and press it down ( to form your crust)
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into onto crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, let cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in Fridge until ready to serve.